Hello to all my readers. I hope your lives are going great. I have another tag for you guyswhere you get to know more about me, I hope you guys like it!
First of all, I would like to thank Lu for tagging me! She’s a really amazing blogger with very uplifting posts as well as bookish posts, make sure to check her blog out here.
Lu’s questions and my answers:
What is one of the most positive things you’ve done?
There isn’t a specific situation or action that I did that was positive but whenever I make someone laugh, or help them with their problems, I feel like bursting with joy.
What would you say is your greatest skill?
I don’t know. I don’t think I have a single skill that I’m great at. I’m mostly fine with the skills I have.
What do you love about blogging the most?
I love meeting more people like me who are as much of fangirls/boys as me!
What can make you happy no matter what?
- Words in a book or numbers in equations.
- Making people laugh.
Who is your best blogging-buddy? Tag them!
What do you love about Fall/Autumn? If you don’t like it, why not?
Ohhh Autumn is honestly my favourite season! I love how the weather is extremely unstable and moody just like me. I love how the air is always crisp and cold that I’d love to go for long walks or hide indoors with a book and a steaming mug of some herbal tea. It’s also the golden red colours of fallen leaves accompanied by the satisfying crunch of stepping on them. BEANIES HOODIES AND BOOTS SEASON! It’s also the time for Halloween and candles! It always smells like it’s about to rain during the autumn which I adore! Need I say more about how much I adore autumn?
What would be your idea of a perfect day?
- Starting and finishing an amazing life-changing book in a single day.
- Successfully helping anyone with anything at least once.
- Plugging my earphones on and listening to my favourite music at max volume.
- Laughing to tears with family/friends.
- Doing something productive with all of the above.
Sweet OR savoury? Or are you an anything and everything person?
Always sweet! I’m infatuated with anything that’s sweet and I’m puzzled by people who enjoy bitter chocolate! The point is for it to be sweet, why make it bitter?? The universe is weird
Where would you live to travel?
I honestly wouldn’t mind going ANYWHERE in the entire world because I just want to see EVERYTHING!
I also want to go on a space exhibition, doesn’t matter if it’s Mars or the Moon or just seeing the Earth from space I’d say yes to anything that involves space!
What is one of your biggest goals in life?
To leave a footprint on this world in some way. I want people to remember me by something I accomplished that helped the world. I don’t just want to grow up, study, get married, and have children and grandchildren!
My questions for you guys:
- If you could spend the rest of your life in one book world, which would you pick?
- What costume would you wear for Halloween?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What is your favourite outdoor activity?
- What is one thing you’d change, if you took over the world?
- Would you rather be ignored by everyone for the rest of your life or be judged by everyone for everything you did?
- What kind of person do you think you were in a past-life? Just imagine, even if you don’t believe in past-lives.
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- Do you have anything you made/bought that is related to a fandom you’re in? If so, what are they?
- How do you cheer yourself up?
I can’t wait to see your answers!
Did you guys enjoy my tag? Let me know in the commenrs.