I was nominated for the Entertainer Blogger Award by Lu @Girl Who Reads. Thank you so much Lu for not only nominating me for an award but for introducing me to the whole concept of blogger awards. You’re an amazing blogger and could not have been any more supportive and entertaining :D.
- Thank the person that nominated you and provides a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate twelve other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most importantly: ENTERTAINING!
Adventures of a Bookish Girl
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
I’ve always wanted to share my thoughts about books with others but being my usual shy self I couldn’t speak freely to people. I then learned about blogs and found about WordPress, created a blog, and here I am! I’m super glad I did because I already feel more confident talking about books to other people!
2. What is your favourite book?
This is one of the most difficult questions anyone could ask me! Do people find answering this question easy? I definitely can’t pick one book that I love more over everything else but I’ll try to select my top favourite series.
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
3. What do you dislike the most?
I dislike politics and anyone or anything that has to do with politics. That’s all that needs to be said.
4. What is your favourite food item from the mall?
Shawarma is my FAVOURITE food from the mall near my house. There’s this nice tiny restaurant in the mall that sells the Best. Shawarma. Ever. That is the meal I always always eat in the mall. In fact, I daydream about shawarma whenever I’m hungry and I can smell it so vividly that my mouth probably waters. For those of you who might not be familiar with shawarma, it’s an Arabic chicken sandwich consisting of shredded chicken pieces with chopped vegetables wrapped in pita bread.
5. What is your favourite pastime?
Other than the obvious (reading) I love watching TV shows such as Doctor Who, Merlin, and Sherlock. My life might seem a little boring consisting of only two things I love to occupy my time with, but to me I wouldn’t change it for the world and am perfectly content to do these two things for the rest of my existence!
Hope you guys enjoyed learning more about me! Carry on reading and tata!